Effective Date: September 1, 2022
Last Updated: September 1, 2022
1. Access to and Use of this Website. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes, and is subject to this Agreement. We may revise or modify this Agreement at any time, impose new conditions for use of this website or restrict access to some parts of this website. Such changes, revisions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means, including, posting on this website. If you use this website after such notice, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changes, revisions or modifications.
2. Information on the website. Product or research information on this website is intended for general information purposes only. This website does not provide instruction on the efficacy or appropriate use of any product or service of Actio Biosciences, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates (referred to together as “Actio Biosciences”) or its licensors. The information presented on this website should not be interpreted or construed in any way as providing medical advice or as a replacement or substitute for medical advice provided by your doctor or healthcare provider. It is important for you to discuss your treatment options, and any questions that you may have, with your doctor or healthcare provider. You should not use this website to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Actio Biosciences, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability resulting from a user’s reliance on information on the website.
3. Intellectual Property. The copyright in this website belongs to Actio Biosciences, Inc. The contents of this website may not be copied other than for noncommercial purposes with all copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices retained, and may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. You may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text, documents or other postings contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text, documents, or other postings, without the express written consent of Actio Biosciences, Inc. You may not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law and you may not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from any web pages contained in the website (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials). All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of Actio Biosciences, Inc. or its licensors or joint venture partners unless otherwise noted. Nothing in this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Actio Biosciences, Inc., its agents, licensors, partners, or any third party.
4. Linking to the Website. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Actio Biosciences, Inc., you must adhere to Actio Biosciences’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to a Actio Biosciences, Inc. website must be a text only link clearly marked “Actio website;” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Actio Biosciences, Inc.’s names and trademarks; (iii) the link must “point” to the root domain name of this website and only to the home page and not to other pages within this website;, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, endorsed by or associated with Actio Biosciences; (v) when selected by a user, the link must display this website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website; and (vi) Actio Biosciences reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
5. Investment Disclaimer. All content on this website is for informational purposes only and no content is intended to be relied upon for trading or investment purposes. Actio Biosciences will not be responsible for any trading or investment decisions made based on such content. Neither this website nor the information contained herein constitutes or is intended to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or deal in the securities of Actio Biosciences.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. While Actio Biosciences uses reasonable care to include accurate and up-to-date information or other postings on this website, please note that Actio Biosciences cannot guarantee that any information posted on this website is accurate or up-to-date and shall not be liable for any losses or damage that you may incur as a result of relying on such information. By using this website, you accept the information provided herein “AS IS.” ACTIO BIOSCIENCES MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACTIO BIOSCIENCES OR ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION. THIS LIMITATION ALSO INCLUDES A DISCLAIMER OF ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR DUE TO ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE.
8. Electronic Communications. You agree that all conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Actio Biosciences provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
9. Governing Law. THE AGREEMENT AND ANY ACTION RELATED THERETO WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED BY AND UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY PRINCIPLES THAT PROVIDE FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION.